Description: The Job Readiness Coach will work closely with the Employment Team (RAP-SS Job Developer and Match Grant Job Developer). The responsibilities of the Job Readiness include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing a Job Readiness curriculum for Job Readiness Class
- Developing resumes for clients who may have little to no work experience
- Conducting mock interviews, including what to wear, how to answer common open-ended questions, and possible follow-up questions
- Providing transportation to and from and job related activities, i.e. interviews, requesting and completing application, drug testing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Some case management as needed
- Must be able during the week, anytime M-F, 9a-5p.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with the use of interpreters and with clients with limited English skills
- Non-profit, special populations, and job placement experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be confident and be able to seek out employment opportunities within the Greensboro area
To apply, please send your resume to Latosha Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org