NCASC is currently seeking a Graphic Design and Communications Intern.
- Create engaging social media content
- Create polished and professional marketing material as requested
- Work with small teams to create and implement marketing campaigns
- Develop content on a regular basis for events, posts, and holidays
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Assist in the organization and implementation of company events including firm outings, charity events, sponsorships, and holiday parties
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat, YouTube, the company website, and various other platforms
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Current third or fourth-year student working toward Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of all social media platforms listed above
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office is required
To apply, please email you resume to Latosha Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.